Low Carbon Exchange have professional, skilled and experienced operatives who specialise in EWI installation programmes and project management, With our extensive experience, we have successfully delivered EWI projects of varying scales for our clients.. From small, detached rural bungalows to inner city tower blocks, LCX can deliver to PAS2035 certification.
External wall insulation offers several benefits, including improved thermal performance, reduced heat loss, energy savings, increased comfort, and the potential for reducing carbon emissions. It can also help reduce condensation and dampness issues and improve the aesthetic appearance of the building.
It is crucial to ensure that the installation is performed by trained and experienced professionals to ensure proper insulation, weatherproofing, and durability of the system. Our teams will cater for every stage of your journey, from initial survey to colour selection, system design through to final sign off, LCX will ensure your project is a success.
EWI offers various benefits, including:
- Enhanced energy efficiency, reducing heat lost through external walls and maintaining consistent comfortable temperatures in the home, cutting reliance on heating systems.
- Improved building durability, protecting the property from the elements and minimising thermal expansion which can cause structural cracks.
- Attractive external finish, EWI allows for a clean and updated exterior to the building from a selection of colours and finishes available.
- Noise reduction, added insulation aids in sound dampening to create a quieter and more peaceful space which is particularly valuable to those in high traffic areas.
- Increased property value, all of the above benefits make properties with EWI an increasingly attractive feature for potential buyers.